Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader Plunges into National Parks
It’s time to hit the trail!
Grab your backpack, map, and hiking shoes, because Uncle John is plunging into hundreds of the most interesting park sites in the United States and Canada.
- Conservationists, climbers, and canyon adventurers
- The ranger who was struck by lightning seven times
- The lonely phone booth in the Mojave Desert
- The most scenic (but least traveled) hikes and drives
- Petrified rocks, moving rocks, and rock stars
- The “bear” necessities of animal encounters
- Park poets, painters, sculptors, and architects
- Gold miners, grizzlies, and grifters
- Outrageous questions tourists ask park rangers and wardens
- And much more!