Uncle John goes to Washington with Political Briefs
August 27, 2012
Uncle John goes to Washington…and to City Hall, to Parliament, to the Kremlin, and even to the distant past to bring you the best “govern-mental” articles form the BRI’s 25-year-history–plus a few all-new pieces ripped from the election-year headlines. So do your civic duty and read about…
- Toilet diplomacy
- Why a donkey? Why an elephant?
- The political art of non-apology
- The election that was buried by a volcanic eruption
- Why the first woman to serve in the U.S. Congress had to hide in a phone booth
- The Russian Czar who taxed the human soul
And much more!
This is Uncle John and I approve this message.
Share and Enjoy