CLOSED! Inanimate Object Photo-Caption Contest
July 27, 2012
Update II: Contest now closed! Thanks for all the entires!
Updated with early entry at bottom of post!
We LOAO so many many times over that image and caption that we decided we should do more of them, well, er—YOU should do more of them. AND WIN STUFF.
INANIMATE OBJECT PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST RULES
1. Take a photo of an inanimate object, from your house, your car, your yard, etc.
2. Add a funny caption to it
MY GOODNESS WE’RE SUCCINCT! (We’re not done yet, D.A.) OH. SORRY.
3. Email it to us at email@example.com
4. The five funniest entries, as judged by Uncle John and his crack staff – will win one Uncle John Bathroom Reader of their choosing, and one coveted and internationally sought-after UJBR t-shirt!
5. The VERY FUNNIEST ENTRY will win THREE books and TWO UJBR t-shirts!
• You have more than two weeks: Entries will be taken until August 15, 2012!
• Keep it clean!
• Multiple entries okay.
• We’ll post all the funny entries on the blog!
• U.S. residents only. (You would not believe how complex and legally treacherous international laws are regarding simple contests like this. We are very sorry to our international fans for this.)
Update: Here’s a great early entry from BRI fan Olivia, that’s dang funny—and shows how simple this is to do, too:
**Thank you, Cathy C.!
Share and Enjoy